Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Featured Stamper #237

Well, in spite of the fact that I still LOVE the colors from last week's challenge, it looks like many of you did not.  But c'mon, folks... the idea is to CHALLENGE yourself!  :)  The gals who did play along found that they too, loved these colors as much as I did and I loved seeing their creations!

Our randomly chosen Featured Stamper this week is #8, Beth...


Beth, please email me through my Blogger profile and I'll send you a Featured Stamper blinkie for your blog!

Some of my favorites this week were...

#4 Vickie Z.
#8 Beth
#12 Stacey Schafer
#14 Nicole N.

Thanks again to everyone for playing along!  Stay tuned for tomorrow's challenge with Wanda!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! Woo hoo! Thank you so much!! :))
I really appreciate it!! :))

Beth said...

Woo hoo!! Thank you! I loved this challenge so this is a added bonus! :-)

Love Beth xx

Stacey Schafer said...

thanks for the shout-out, Tammy! love me some color throwdown!