Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Featured Stamper #259

Hi Everyone! It's Tuesday and time to announce the Featured Stamper #259!!! First I want to thank everyone who played along with us this week. So many wonderful cards full of Fall inspiration. 

Random.org picked - # 8 Bev Cole!! 
Congratulations Bev! Here is her pretty card!



Bev,  please email me at mdrupple@cox.net and I will get your Featured Stamper button to you for your blog!!

Here are some of my favorites from this weeks challenge::

# 2 Tricia T - I love the sponged Background with the moon and the cute owl. 
# 26 Christy S- I just love combination of stamps that make up the background. 
#10 Dawn - Her sweet fall card just makes you smile!

Thanks for joining us this week, I've loved  seeing what everyone has created using this Fall inspired color combo! Come back tomorrow to see what color combo Tammy comes up with! It a pretty one!  Have a great week!!!



1 comment:

Tricia T said...

Thanks for the shout out! It was such a fun challenge!! : )