Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Featured Stamper #266

Thanks to everyone who took the time to play in last week’s challenge . The projects were fantastic!

It’s time to share this week’s featured stamper with you. Random.org chose number 11, which is Sarah's collection of beautiful fall cards.   Be sure to stop by her blog to check out the lovely assortment of fall themed cards she created using this week's colors.  The card below is my favorite from the ones she shared.


Congratulations, Sarah! Please email me at lteclerATverizonDOTnet for your featured stamper badge.

Now, for just a few designs that caught my eye as I was checking out the creations:

#5-Deborah Frings
#7-Mynette
#8-Rachel's Craft Room
#13-Sue

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for a new color challenge hosted by Melody!

1 comment:

Deborah Frings said...

Hi - So pleased you liked my card - I thought the colours were super! Looking forward to seeing what you have for us tomorrow!