Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Featured Stamper #304

Thanks to everyone who joined us last week for the Color Throwdown challenge in Lori's honor.  We appreciate all of you that participated and enjoyed seeing all your creations.  (Please note... I was out of town all weekend, and fell behind on commenting.  I had to use some time at work to catch up, but unfortunately for many international stampers, your blogs are blocked from my computer.  So I apologize profusely, but if you didn't get a comment from me it's sadly because I couldn't get to your blog.  I'm really sorry!)

Our randomly chosen Featured Stamper this week is #27, Kirsty!


Congratulations!  You are now invited to join us as our Guest Star Stamper for the Color Throwdown challenge on August 20th.  Please email Tammy (tammyhershberger[at]gmail[dot]com) by 11:59 p.m. EDT Friday, August 15th, to obtain your Featured Stamper blinkie and to get the details for the challenge.

My favorites for this week included...

#9  Amy
#13 Kim
#29 Rachel
#31 Becca

Thanks again to everyone who joined us, and stay tuned tomorrow for a great challenge from Lori!

~Tammy

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

Thanks for the feature!!!

KimCreate said...

Thanks for liking my card!