Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Featured Stamper #348

Hello everyone!! First I want to thanks everyone for playing along with us this week....the gallery is full of beautiful creations!!! Now, drum roll please......it's time to announce the Featured Stamper!!!! Random.org picked # 7 Billie Brockwell !!!!!

Here is Billie's adorable card:



I just love the sweet little sailboat and the fun sailboat paper in the background!!!!

Please join me and the rest of the CTD team in congratulating Billie! Billie, you are now invited to join us as our Guest Star Stamper for the challenge on July 08.  Please send an email to colorthrowdown[at]gmail[dot]com by 11:59 p.m. EDT Friday, July 03 to obtain your Featured Stamper blinkie and get details for the challenge.


Here are a few of my favorites from the CTD348 gallery:

#2 Mary V....love how she added the anchor to the inside of the life preserver!!


#12 Susie Moore....the little sailboats are just tooo cute!!


#18 AllysonA....what a fun birthday design with the sparkly star garlands!!

BDAY-041-01

#19 Millie...she has created such a fabulous summer themed mini album!!


#25 Brigit...the little elephant in the sail boat is absolutely adorable!!


Thanks, again, to all of you clever and creative stampers who played along with us...be sure to stop back tomorrow because Jodi has an awesome new color combo for you to create with!!!



5 comments:

Birgit said...

Congratulations Billie! Your card is as sweet as can be!!

Anonymous said...

Billie's card is fantastic! Love it. Thanks so much for the shoutout for my card - I appreciate it. ;-)

Susie Moore said...

Billie, your card is pure perfection! Congrats. Can't wait to see more from you!

And thanks for the shout out on my card. It means so much to be recognized. I really do appreciate it!

Unknown said...

Yay!! These colors were fun to work with. Thank you ladies for the sweet comments. There is so much talent and inspiration here and I'm excited to create and play along with everyone and, thank you to the CT team for their inspiration. I'm happy I stumbled across your challenge blog and can't wait to play along in more.

Migdalia said...

Congrats Billie!!Thank you for the shout out on my summer mini album.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M