Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Featured Stamper #366

Hello everyone!! First I want to thank everyone for playing along this week...your cards were all fabulous!!! I need a drum roll please!!!!!  Random.org picked this week's winner.... #9 Andrea W!!! Congrats, Andrea!!!

Here is Andrea's beautiful card....don't you just love that darling image!!!


Andrea, you are now invited to join us as our Guest Star Stamper for the challenge on November 11th.  Please send an email to colorthrowdown[at]gmail[dot]com by NOON Eastern time on Friday, November 6th to obtain your Featured Stamper blinkie and get details for the challenge.


Now, here are a few cards that caught my eye:













Thanks, again, to everyone who played along with us this week!! Be sure to stop back tomorrow to see what colors our Sweet Jodi has picked for you to play with!!! We would love to see your beautiful creations in the Color Throwdown gallery!!! Have a fabulous day!!!


4 comments:

Maria Valente said...

Oh, thank you for choosing my card! I am very happy! :)
Hugs

Susie Moore said...

Thanks for the shout out! It feels so good to be recognized by friends I truly admire.

Mona Pendleton said...

Congrats to all!

Marlena M. said...

Thank you, these colors were amazing to work with! You've blessed me today~