Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Featured Stamper #375

Hello everyone!! First I want to thank everyone who played along with us for last week's challenge....the entries were all fabulous!!! Everyone used the pretty, Springy colors to perfection!! Now, it's time to announce the the Featured Stamper....drum roll, please.........

The winner, chosen my Random.org, is #19 Linda S. and here is her lovely card:


Congrats, Linda....you are now invited to join us as our Guest Star Stamper for the challenge on January 27, 2016.  Please send an email to colorthrowdown[at]gmail[dot]com by NOON Eastern Time on Friday, January 22nd, 2015 to obtain your Featured Stamper blinkie and get details for the upcoming challenge.

Here are a few enteries that really caught my eye!!

#1 Dawn Easton....I just love her stamped panel and the pretty butterfly!!


#14 Tracie Pond...don't you just love that gorgeous flower!!!

Color Throwdown CTD375 Tracie Pond

#21 Mary V. ...what pretty flowers and I love all the white space on this lovely card!!



#26 Brandy....she has created such a fabulous card box....the little monkey popped up in all the foliage is just tooo cute!! 



#28 Tammy Hershberger - she has used such awesome dies to create this super cool looking design!!

[Color%2520Throwdown%2520%2523375%255B5%255D.jpg]

Thanks again to everyone who played along !!  Be sure to come back tomorrow because Jodi has a beautiful color combo for us to create with!!!



6 comments:

Maria Valente said...

Wow...!Thank you for choosing my card! It made my day!
Hugs

Lisa H. said...

such lovely cards here! Beautiful work ladies. Congrats.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Aw, thanks for picking my card, Joan! (((hug))) You're such a sweetie!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh wow! Thanks Joan for choosing one of my cards as a fave today! I look forward to playing along this weekend when I'm off work!

Tracie Pond said...

Congrats everyone!! Thank you, Joan, for the lovely sharing of my creation. Smiles, Tracie

Debbie said...

Nice job ladies. Each card is unique, beautiful.