Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Featured Stamper #380

Good Morning, Vickie here to give you the featured stamper this week!! I LOVED all the wonderful cards you made with my colors!!


So glad  Featured Stamper is a random.org thing :)


Congratulations Michelle!  You are now invited to join us as our Guest Star Stamper for the challenge on March 2, 2016.  Please send an email to colorthrowdown[at]gmail[dot]com by NOON Eastern Time on Friday, Feb.26 2016 to obtain your Featured Stamper blinkie and get details for the upcoming challenge!

Here are a few others that caught my eye....

#18 Cornelia

#33 Michelle W







#60 Flouishtina


"Kay"- I want to apologize to everyone that posts on Instagram...I "spied" your cards, and LOVED them, but, I don't have an instagram account to comment!! They were wonderful!! Sorry and I promise I will have an account by the next challenge!!


6 comments:

SD pooja said...

Wonderful cards congrats to winners !

Rosemary said...

congrats to the featured stamper!! thanks so much for picking my card to showcase!

Janette Kausen said...

Thanks so much for the love! I love to play along with challenges and see what everyone comes up with!

Michelle said...

Thank-you! Such beautiful entries, including the featured stamper! :-)

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Thanks for featuring my card as one of your favorites! So delighted! Congrats to everyone else!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Thank you for choosing my card :)
Congrats to winners !