Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Color Throwdown #386-Featured Stamper!

Hello friends!
It's Tuesday and I'm excited to be back
to make the big announcement of 
this week's Featured Stamper! 

Thanks so much to all of you that played along with this past week's challenge. 
ALL of the entries were awesome and we appreciate your participation. 

this week's  randomly featured stamper is......
with this amazing creation!

Channin, you are now invited to join us as our Guest Star Stamper for the challenge on April 13th!  Please send an email to colorthrowdown[at]gmail[dot]com by NOON Eastern Time on Friday, April 8th to obtain your Featured Stamper Blinkie and get details for the challenge!

I found a handful of other cards that caught my eye 
and I wanted to share with you today. In no particular order, check them out:

  1. Deepti-I love how the colors of the butterfly pop against her black background. 
  2. Karren-I am a sucker for triangles and the way she colored the background is awesome. 
  3. Jamie-what an adorable panda and the colors are a great way to highlight a sentiment. 
Thanks again for everyone that played along. 
Be sure to check back tomorrow for a new color challenge. 





4 comments:

Karren said...

Thanks so much for the shout out! Congrats to Channin - stunning card!

Jamie Martin said...

Eeeeek I'm #3, thank you for featuring my card!! :)

Jamie Martin said...

Eeeeek I'm #3, thank you for featuring my card!! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I'm so excited to be the featured stamped, thanks for the opportunity!