Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Color Throwdown #485


Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday! It's Jodi here with you today, and I am the hostess for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge! I have chosen a color combination of black, white & peach! I sure hope you all love this combo as much as I do! Remember, we use generic colors, so as long as you use three colors, plus any neutrals, you are good to go!

If you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word CTD485, and please use #ctd485 and #colorthrowdown on social media sites. Also, when linking up your card using the linky tool at the bottom of this post, please use a direc link to your specific post, not a generic link to your blog. All of the "rules" are in the right sidebar, so check them out to be sure. And, no digital designs - only digital images that are printed off and colored will be allowed. Totally digital designs will be removed from the link up.

Check out these gorgeous creations from the team this week!

Jodi Collins - Stamping A Late



Cheiron Brandon - My Crafty Life - Our AMAZING March Guest Stamper!


Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations


Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud

Birthday Wishes card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Mama Elephant
Vickie Zimmer- Smitten



Lisa Henke-My Little Creative Escape



Amy Rohl - Ink About Me



Lynn Put - The Queen’s Scene


Lucie G, Guest Star Stamper -  LucieG Cards



AmyR - Prairie Paper & Ink:




























*******

3 comments:

Saskia Pullen said...

Hello everyone,

Just placed my card. I hope you like it.

I used a sweet image from Elisabeth Bell this time.

Take care.

Saskia Pullen

Ps. another one coming up soon.. Only with die cuts. That's all I can say for now.

Mona Pendleton said...

Thank you for the fab DT inspiration and for the fun color palette to create with!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Hi chickies! I posted on IG last night, but then forgot to link! :( https://www.instagram.com/p/BgxJMGZHIgb/?taken-by=tammyhershberger