Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Color Throwdown #519 Featured Stamper

Good Morning! Happy, Happy Tuesday!

It's time to announce the Featured Stamper for Color Throwdown #519! Ohh... I loved looking at all the cards that were created with my colors!!! I'm glad you loved them as much as I do.

Without further adieu..Our next Featured Stamper is...

#16 Christy Sanford



Congratulations Christy you are now invited to join us as our Guest Star Stamper for the challenge on November 28th! Please send an email to colorthrowdown[at]gmail[dot]com by NOON Eastern time on Friday, November 24th to obtain your Featured Stamper blinkie and get the details for the challenge!

The following cards, in no particular order, caught my eye this week! Ohhh.... there were so many that caught my eye... these are just a few!!

#12 Doni


#23 Ishani


#33 Loopyloocards


#34 Nicole

#38@createorgocrazy




Thank you to everyone that played along this week! Please stop back tomorrow to see what  Wanda has in store for challenge #520! Fun colors!!



















1 comment:

Quillish said...

I am so happy, my card caught your eye! Thank you very much :)