Monday, March 18, 2019

Color Throwdown Featured Stamper #534

It's time to announce our Guest Star Stamper, chosen randomly from the beautiful gallery of entries from last week. Thank you all for playing along. Without further adieu, I'd like to congratulate, Evenlyn in Oregon! Here is her card:

 30: Evelyn in Oregon



 



















Please join me in congratulating Evelyn as our next Guest Star Stamper for the challenge on March 27th.  Please send an email to colorthrowdown[at]gmail[dot]com by NOON EDT on Friday, March 22nd to obtain your Featured Stamper blinkie and to get details for the challenge.

Here are some of my other favorites from this week:

11. Blue Daisy



23. Cecile Ribon
Carte CTD534 - P1030595


16. Linda Beeson


Please join us again tomorrow for our next edition of the Color Throwdown challenge!


2 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Thanks for the shout out, I simply loved that color combo

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow! Thanks so much for picking my card as one of the favorites. I'm so glad those fun birds pleased you.