Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Color Throwdown 556-Featured Stamper

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!


It's time to announce the Featured Stamper for Color Throwdown #556! There were SO many gorgeous creations this week! 
The Featured Stamper for Color Throwdown #556 is  Kim with this wonderful card!


 Kim, you are now invited to join us as our Guest Star Stamper for the challenge on August 28th! Please send an email to colorthrowdown[at]gmail[dot]com by NOON Eastern Time on Friday, August 23rd to obtain your Featured Stamper blinkie and to get details for the challenge!



Here are some other  beautiful cards that caught my eye this week!

Olivia Martin



Cecile Ribon


Saskia Pullen 

Gerrina


Sidan

Thanks so much to all that linked up to the Color Throwdown. It's always fun to see all your beautiful creations in one place. Stop by tomorrow to see what the next color combo is. Have a great day! 

Hugs,


6 comments:

Gerrina said...

So super to see that my card stood out! Thanks!
Love the gallery every time; so many beautiful different projects!
Hugs, Gerrina

sidan said...

Danke schön. Many thanks. I´m so happy for pick my card. Congrates to the other winners.

Saskia Pullen said...

Awsome. Thanks loved to play with this color combo

KimCreate said...

OOOHHH, Thank you! I will be in touch to be a guest stamper! I'm thrilled!

KimCreate said...

OOOHHH, Thank you! I will be in touch to be a guest stamper! I'm thrilled!

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow! Thanks so very much for the shout-out! So glad those bunnies caught your eye!