Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Color Throwdown #633

 

Hi, y'all!  It’s Broni here and I’m your hostess for this week's challenge.  I chose a soft summer color palette for us to play with. Yes, I know it’s not summer yet.  I just couldn’t help myself.  The generic colors are Light Blue, Gray, and Kraft

If you upload to a public gallery please use the keyword 
CTD633, and please use #ctd633 and #colorthrowdown on social media sites.  Also, when linking up your card using the linky tool at the bottom of this post, please be sure to use a link to your specific post, not just a generic link to your blog.  And remember only paper creations are allowed.

Please check out the challenge rules in the sidebar if you are new to the challenge.


Now let's see what the design team has created for your inspiration!


Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor



Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits

 

Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations


 

Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud

You Are in my Thoughts card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Lawn Fawn

Susie Moore - Created 4 Creativity


 

Amy Rohl - Ink About Me


Vickie Zimmer- Smitten



LucieG, Guest Star Stamper - LucieG Cards




Lisa H-My Little Creative Escape













*******

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: