Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Color Throwdown #641 Featured Stamper

    Hello everyone! Thank you so much for playing along in last week's challenge! There were 23 entries last week (and I loved seeing all the designs y'all came up with using those colors!) and random.org picked #11 for our Guest Star Stamper!





#11 Deborah Wheeler

Congratulations, Deborah! You are our Featured Stamper for today, and are now invited to join us as Guest Star Stamper for the CTD challenge on May 19!  Please email us at colorthrowdown [at]gmail[dot]com by noon Eastern time Friday, May 14, to obtain your Featured Stamper blinkie and get details for the challenge.

And now here are a few cards from the entires last week that caught my eye in no particular order:

#21 Kim S:




#1 Tenia Nelson:




#13 Colien:




#14 Rosemary D:





Again thanks so much everyone for playing along! I loved seeing the cards you all made with these colors! Make sure you come back tomorrow for Barbara's Color Throwdown Challenge!!





3 comments:

Kim S said...

Thank you! I LOVED the color combo and I'm sure I will use it again!

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winners!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Colien said...

Thanks for showing my card here!
Congrats to Debora and the others too.
Grtz Colien