Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Color Throwdown #649 Featured Stamper

Good Morning... Happy, Happy Tuesday!! So excited to see everyone that took time to play in last week's challenge.  The cards were fantastic!! 

As always, I am thrilled that random.org pics the weekly featured stamper (honestly couldn't do it myself!!)

Congratulations #22 Jen!!



 
Congratulations, Jen! You are our Featured Stamper for today and are now invited to join us as Guest Star Stamper for the CTD challenge on July 14th.  Please email us at colorthrowdown [at]gmail[dot]com by noon Eastern time Friday, July 9th to obtain your Featured Stamper blinkie and get details for the challenge. 

Now, for just a few designs that caught my eye as I was checking out the creations:

#3 Lucie G


#5 Rosemary D.



#8 Tenia


#27 Bobby


Happy Stamping!! Come back tomorrow for the next set of colors by my sweet friend Wanda!!







3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winners!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Bobby said...

Congrats to Jen! Thank you for highlighting my card. I think I'm getting the knack of color challenges. ;)

Jen W. said...

Thank you fir the Featured Stamper honors! Apologies as I'm only just seeing it and missed the guest designer deadline.