Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Color Throwdown #679 Featured Stamper

 Hello everyone! It’s time to announce this week’s Color Throwdown Featured Stamper for challenge #679. Thanks to everyone who played along this week... loved looking at all of the cards. As always, I am glad that random.org picks our Featured Stamper. This week the Featured Stamper is....

#4 Darlene Pavlick


 
Congratulations! You are our Featured Stamper and are invited to join us as Guest Star Stamper for the CTD challenge on February 23rd.  Please email us at colorthrowdown [at]gmail[dot]com by noon Eastern time Friday, February 18th to obtain your Featured Stamper blinkie and get details for the challenge.


Here are a few designs that caught my eye:

#7 Deborah Wheeler

#15 Claire A

#18 Mac Mable

#19 ingmaakt


Remember to come back tomorrow where Wanda will give us the next set of colors to play with. 


6 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Thank you so much for the shout out. I loved the colours in the challenge and had fun making my card. Congratulations to all the shout outs and to Darlene for the fabulous win x.

Mac Mable said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deborah Wheeler said...

Thank you so much for highlighting my card. loved this colour palette - all my favourite tones xx

Makira said...

Congratulations, Darlene!! :)

Claire said...

Congrats Darlene! Thanks so much for the shout out - I too loved those colours and will definitely be using them again!

Darlene said...

WOW Thanks so much ... I'm honored! I have sent my email and can't wait to hear back! Beautiful designs everyone! Very inspiring!