Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Color Throwdown #694

Ew, David! It's time for this week's Color Throwdown and I've chosen a fun inspiration piece featuring yummy cookies from one of my favorite shows. Just fold it in, David! If you're not a fan of Schitt's Creek, I highly recommend it and also apologize if you don't know what the heck I'm talking about. 

OK, on with the show. This week's colors are black, red, yellow and aqua. I'd love to see your designs, so please link up below. If you post to a public gallery, please use keyword CTD694 and #ctd694 and #colorthrowdown on social media. Also, when linking up your card using the linky tool at the bottom of this post, please be sure to use a link to your specific post, not just a generic link to your blog. Complete challenge rules can be found in the sidebar if you are new to the challenge.


Now let's see what the design team has created for your inspiration!






 

Amy Rohl - Ink About Me



Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits

 Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations

 Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud

Thanks, Teacher card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud

Susie Moore - Created 4 Creativity


 
Libeeti Frenkel, Guest Star Stamper - Creation with Love


 
Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor


Lisa Henke-My Little Creative Escape


Vickie Zimmer- Smitten







You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

ElizStewart said...

I love Schitt's Creek... what a great idea for a challenge!!

Birgit said...

I watched that show from the beginning on CBC. Love David plus Catherine O'Hara as the mom. I hope I can participate this week