Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Color Throwdown Challenge #750 Featured Stamper

Hi crafty friends! We had many so incredible entries for this past week's challenge to use pink, teal and grey and I wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who played along with us!  Now for the announcement of the day...our randomly chosen winner is #26 - Annette Elias! Congratulations! 

You are our Featured Stamper and are invited to join us as Guest Star Stamper for the CTD challenge on July 19th. Please email us at colorthrowdown[at]gmail[dot]com by noon Eastern time Friday July 14th to obtain your Featured Stamper blinkie and get details for the challenge.

Following are several entries that caught my eye in the gallery:
 
#3 - Sentsue

 
#8 - Kerry P.

 
#19 Jeanne (@rosesbymywindow)
 
#23 Lesley K. 
Be sure to tune back tomorrow for our new colors!
Happy stamping!



4 comments:

sentsue said...

Thank you for selecting my card! I love a great sketch challenge.

sentsue said...

Thank you for selecting my card. Such a fun challenge!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Thank you for showcasing my card in your "caught my eye" gallery! It's always a thrill when talented people admire my own work. Hugs, Lesley

Grenouille Greetings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.