Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Color Throwdown #758 Featured Stamper

 Hello everyone! It’s time to announce this week’s Color Throwdown Featured Stamper for challenge #758. Thank you to everyone who played along this week, it was fun seeing what everyone created. As always, I am glad that random.org picks our Featured Stamper. This week the Featured Stamper is....

#4 - Nancy Leppek

Congratulations Nancy! You are our Featured Stamper for today and are now invited to join us as Guest Star Stamper for the CTD challenge on September 13th.  Please email us at colorthrowdown@gmail.com by noon Eastern time Friday, September 8th to obtain your Featured Stamper blinkie and get details for the challenge.

Now, for just a few of the amazing designs that caught my eye as I was checking out this week's creations:

#6 - Kimberly Wiener


 

#11 - Bobby



#16 - Rosemary

Thanks again to everyone who played along last week!! Don't forget to come back tomorrow for the next set of colors!!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Thanks so very much! I was very happy to see my card featured this morning! I am in good company as I am a big fan of Kim, Bobby, and Rosemary's work! Thanks again!

donna mikasa said...

Congrats to Nancy and shout outs to Kimberly, Bobby, and Rosie!

Bobby said...

Congratulations to Nancy and thanks for mentioning my card as catching your eye.